2018 Frequent Fairways Program
As a member of this program you will be automatically enrolled in the awards program where you may qualify to win gift cards, rounds of golf and other exciting rewards throughout the season!
The Men's Golf Association is a great way to participate in monthly events.
Association membership benefits:
-One year GHIN handicap membership
-Eligible to participate and compete for prizes in all Association tournaments
-Golf Association Member Gift
-End of Season Banquet
The Women's Golf Association is a great way to participate in monthly events.
The Senior's Golf Association is a great way to participate in monthly events.
Includes: 15 Large buckets & 5 Small buckets
Enjoy great savings and improve your game!
Includes: 25 Large bags
Enjoy Great Savings and Improve Your Game!
New Jersey State Golf Association GHIN Handicap Fee. Once your NJSGA/GHIN Handicap is activated you will have full access to the following core NJSGA Member Services.
* NJSGA E-Benefits - Discount golf for NJSGA Members from NJSGA Member Golf Clubs and Courses
* GHIN - On-line Score Posting, Handicap Lookup, and keep your golf stats with eGolfer * Member Golf Days - One Day Net Events held at exclusive golf clubs for NJSGA members of varying skill levels.
* Championships - Test your skill with New Jersey's best of the best in the NJSGA's elite State Championships.
If you have had a previous USGA handicap please include your prior GHIN number and club in the comments section.
The system’s user-friendly capture, analysis and training software precisely measures swing efficiency and movement patterns. There are many ways to swing a golf club, but only one proven way to swing efficiently. This is creating power from the ground up transferring energy starting with the pelvis to the torso to the lead arm and finally into the club in the downswing. K-Vest captures each golfer’s kinematic sequence. The Kinematic Sequence can be summarized as the body’s ability to create speed and power by transferring rotational velocity from segment to segment. It’s your “power signature.”
The system studies six elements of the swing, measuring them in varying degrees of rotation, tilt and bend.
These six elements are:
• Alignment at address
• Posture at address
• Hip and shoulder turn at top
• Hip position at top
• Hip movement during swing
• Spine movement during swing