High Meadow Ranch Golf Club
Player Development Golf Program Agreement
1. Golfing Privileges: Golfer has elected to participate in the “High Meadow Ranch Golf Club Player Development Program” (“PDP Program”) which entitles Golfer to the privileges and benefits set forth in the PDP Program Benefits and Privileges section attached hereto.
2. Payment: As consideration for the PDP Program privileges set forth herein, Golfer will pay to Club the required monthly fee, plus any applicable sales tax. Golfer agrees to pay this amount in monthly installments. The first and last installment will be made as of the date of this agreement and the subsequent installments shall be made on or before the 5th day of each succeeding month. Club is hereby authorized to make a charge to the credit card below in payment of the amounts that fall due under this agreement.
3. Term: The term of the agreement shall begin as of the date this agreement is signed and shall be terminated after twelve (12) months from the initial date unless agreement is extended or earlier termination by club as provided herein. All privileges granted hereunder shall expire at the termination of the Agreement, and Golfer shall have no further privileges under the PDP Program at that time. Golfer and Club agree that any failure by Golfer to make timely payment of all amounts due as set forth herein, shall not delay the beginning and/or the expiration of the Term. Golfer and Club further agree that Golfer and Club shall have the right to terminate this agreement prior to the expiration of the term, with or without cause, upon providing the party with thirty (30) days written notice of its intention to terminate. In the event that the Golfer or Club elects to terminate this Agreement prior to expiration of the term, the monthly installment billing shall cease at the next installment billing due.
4. Fees and Charges: Golfer understand and agrees that Golfer is responsible for payment of all fees that may exist or be charged by the Club from time to time, unless such fees are included in the privileges and benefits described in the Agreement. Golfer understands and agrees that Golfer is responsible for all other charges incurred by Golfer or by a member of Golfer’s immediate family at the Club, other than the fees included in the privileges and benefits set forth, including but not limited to charges for food and beverage services. Golfer understands that Golfer will forfeit privileges and be unable to sign up for the installment payment play in the future should an installment payment not be made for any reason.
5. Availability of Services: Golfer understands and agrees that nothing in this Agreement shall entitle Golfer to any particular tee time or driving range space on any particular day. Golfer further understands that access to tee times, practice facilities, and other privileges and benefits may be limited by the Club by the weather or on a space available basis. Unless stated otherwise in the Privileges and Benefits section, Golfer understands that Golfer must arrange for tee times, access to practice facilities, and other privileges and benefits in the same manner as any individual member of the general public.
6. Subject to Rules: Golfer fully understands and agrees the Golfer is governed by and subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Club while on Club premises. To the extent that this Agreement may conflict with the Club’s Rules and Regulations, The Agreement shall control.
7. Miscellaneous: In any case one of more of the provisions contained in this Agreement shall for any reason be held invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any respect, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other provisions, had never been contained herein. This Agreement embodies the entire agreement and understanding of the parties relating to the subject matter, hereof, is non-assignable, may not be amended except in writing signed by both parties, and supersedes an prior representations, agreements, and understanding, oral or written, if any relating to such subject matter.
8. Eligible Users: Only the Golfer or Golfer named below may utilize the privileges described herein.
9. Privileges and Benefits:
· Unlimited range practice, including range balls, seven (7) days a week provided there is good weather and the range is open for use.
· Golf after 3:00 P.M. for $25.00 and 5:00 P.M. for $15.00 during Daylight Savings Time
Golf after 1:00 P.M. for $25.00 and 3:00 P.M. for $15.00
10. Discounted Golf Lessons:
$20 for 30 minutes and $40 for 1 hour