2020 OB Sports Golf Card – Las Vegas
*Valid for Nevada State Residents - The Out-of-State Card is $249
LAS VEGAS OB SPORTS GOLF COURSES:
Angel Park Golf Club Mountain Course
Angel Park Golf Club Palm Course
Durango Hills Golf Club
The Chase at Coyote Springs Golf Club
**The Coyote Springs Golf Club is an affiliate course participating in the 2020 OB Sports Golf Card program, but is not managed by OB Sports. This course honors OB Card rates to current cardholders and all other benefits are honord only at applicable OB Sports-managed facilities.
- Unlimited rounds of golf at cardholder rate for cardholder and up to (3) three accompanied guests per visit.
- Exclusive Cardholder online specials at Angel Park.com and exclusive Cardholder email specials - offering even greater SAVINGS!
- Complimentary Round at your home course on your birthday (valid on birthday only, must show ID)
- Ten complimentary driving range passes at home course (retail value $60)
- Chance to qualify for the 2020 OB Sports National Team Championship!
- Complimentary tee gift: Logo-ed golf cap
- Two complimentary "Home" Golf Tournaments at your Home Course (July and December 2020. Dates TBD - limited availability)
- Two complimentary "Away" Golf Tournaments (July and December 2020. Limited availability)
- Five complimentary "Angel Park Putting Course" rounds
- Two complimentary rounds at Angel Park Cloud 9 course
- 10% discount on Food (regular priced items), 20% savings on golf apparel; 15% savings on golf clubs and accessory items (excludes sale merchandise and some manufacturers)
- Cardholders are enrolled in Bonus Points rewards program. Bonus Points may then be redeemed for FREE GOLF.
- Agreement and Terms
(__) TERMS OF PROGRAM: The 2020 OB Sports Golf Card is effective from August 1, 2019 through December 31, 2020. The 2020 OB Sports Golf Card program is not applicable with any other program or offer unless specified by the Club. The $149 card price is valid for Clark County Residents only. Residents out of Clark County may purchase the 2020 OB Sports Golf Card for $249.
(__) GREEN FEES: This program allows The 2020 OB Sports Golf Card member to play at the applicable card member green fees during the terms of the program. These fees are not applicable when making reservations outside of 10½ days or 11 days when booking online. Weekday rates are valid Monday through Thursday. Weekend rates are valid Fridays through Sunday and on holidays.
(__) FOOD & BEVERAGE: This program allows “Card Members” to receive 10% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverages at the club. Alcohol, food and beverages may not be brought on to the premises at any time. The sale, service, and consumption of alcohol is regulated by the Nevada State Alcohol Beverage Commission. The Club is subject to the rules and regulations set forth by the Nevada State Alcohol Beverage Commission. Any violations may jeopardize the Club’s license and will result in revocation of card with no refund.
(__) GOLF CARTS: The Club’s golf carts are registered for use by the public on the golf courses only. Golfers are not allowed to drive the carts in the parking lot, public or private streets. Carts are to remain on the cart path around all teeing grounds and putting greens. Golfers may drive out onto the fairway using the 90 degree rule unless the Club restricts carts to the cart path for maintenance or safety purposes.
(__) TEE TIME RESERVATIONS: “Card Members,” when using their discount benefits, may make reservations up to 10½ days in advance by telephone only or 11 days in advance when booking online. Reservations are limited to 1 foursome per day requested. Your card number is required when making the reservation. You may cancel your reservation up to 48 hours prior to your reservation. Cancellation of your time within 48 hours is subject to the CANCELLATION POLICY. Twilight times will vary throughout the year and are quoted on a daily basis from the golf shop. Reservations made outside of 10½ days, or 11 days online, are subject to the posted Resident and Resort green fees. The club reserves the right to restrict reservations for resort, hotel and group play usage. Rain checks are only issued if the golf course is closed. Other course specific restrictions may apply.
(__) CANCELLATION POLICY: NO SHOW and NON-CANCELLATION of a reservation within the 48-hour cancellation period is subject to full charge of the applicable green fees to the credit card number on file. Should there not be an active credit card on file; the card will be suspended until the fees are paid.
(__) DRESS CODE: Appropriate attire includes- Men: Collared shirts with sleeves or mocks, mid length shorts, and pants. Women: Collared shirt, sleeveless blouse of conservative design, mid-length shorts, and pants. Spikeless shoes must be worn while on the course. Clothing that is not appropriate includes: t-shirts, swimming attire, gym shorts, halter tops, tank tops, cut-offs and other dress that is deemed inappropriate. The Club reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who is dressed inappropriately.
(__) CONDUCT AND PACE OF PLAY: Conduct that is contrary to the rules and regulations of the Club and the spirit of the game of golf may result in revocation of your card and its benefits. This includes but is not limited to slow play, unsportsmanlike conduct, verbally abusing guests and/or staff at the Club.